Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The NFL Thread

692 posts in this topic

A Broncos/Seahawks Super Bowl looks nailed on. Seattle are now essentially 10-0 because they will not lose at home and the Broncos have too many ways to beat teams to be stopped on a consistent basis.

Even before last nights game I could have told you this but if you have never watched the NFL or have only just begun,, you should have watched last night. Brady v manning in a complete epic match up. 4od people, 4od.

This superbowl epitomises the season as a whole. Underwhelming and one sided. The only standout moments were the patriots comeback heroics in numerous games in particular the SNF epic against Denver.

This superbowl epitomises the season as a whole. Underwhelming and one sided. The only standout moments were the patriots comeback heroics in numerous games in particular the SNF epic against Denver.

As a hawks fan I'm not complaining haha

i don't think so. I think that the broncos lost their nerves after/while their safety. or at least manning.

It's only 2 days since the Super Bowl, and I have to try really hard to remember it. It was honestly so forgetful. I'll remember the score but not the plays, it was just so boring.

Last season was a poor season in terms of entertainment because there were so many bust teams or teams that were defence first thus they strangled their opponents. With a good QB class in the draft this year I think next season will be very exciting. I cannot wait to see how Manziel plays out in the NFL. One thing for sure is that he is going to get Tim Tebow levels of coverage for the first few weeks. Also you have Clowney and Barr who are both game changing pass rushers and you also have Sammy Watkins who is probably the best receiver since Calvin Johnson to enter the draft. I would say that the that this years draft is loaded more on offence this season as opposed to the defensive nature of last years whereas free agency leans the other way.

Players to watch out for in the draft

• Johnny Manziel
  • Jedaveon Clowney
  • Anthony Barr
  • Sammy Watkins
  • Timmy Jernigan
  • Kony Ealy
  • Xavier Su A'Filo