Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The NFL Thread

692 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Peyton will do well at the Broncos.

Posted · Report post

Big News today. Tebow>Jets

Saints entire staff banned/suspended and a loss of 2nd round picks for two years.

Posted · Report post

Did i read that right that the Jets traded for Tebow? ohmy.png Although all the money/contract side of things is far from done and could end up causing this to happen.

Posted · Report post

Jags in for Tebow. Would love to see a Tebow-led Jags team, their franchise is so poor it needs some publicity lol.

Posted · Report post

Why are you so negative about the Giants chances this year Slink?

A different team wins the NFC east every year.

Posted · Report post

Pissed we got rid off green-ellis. such an underrated rb.

Posted · Report post

Jags in for Tebow. Would love to see a Tebow-led Jags team, their franchise is so poor it needs some publicity lol.

Even I forget about the Jags, and they are in our division. I also hope to see Tebow go to the Jags so we can beat him at least twice a year :)

Posted · Report post

Pissed we got rid off green-ellis. such an underrated rb.

There are plenty more RBs who can do a job out there. TBH i think with Brady it is much more cost effective to just draft a few RBs every four years and release them at the end of the contract. If NE were to get a proper Randy Moss type deep thread the Pats run game would be even more effective because every team knows they run the west coast offence.so they pack the box and play press coverage.

Posted · Report post

In Peyton Mannings first season the Colts had three wins. if Luck manages to match or better that he will be one of the best QBs in the league within two years.

Posted · Report post

Luck will be another great QB for the Colts. Maybe not as good as Peyton, because they're completely different kettles of fish. If Luck takes on the entire offense and does better than Peyton then obviously he's better. But if he doesn't then Peyton will always be seen as better, even if Luck gets improved results. His pro day impressed me, some of the throws he made into the wind were great.

Posted · Report post

553192_10150769322403455_286845273454_11882643_1686473402_n.jpg

Namaste Justin Tuck. But Arian foster does it better :(

Posted · Report post

Ever since I got staff this thread has gone downhill cos what i usually post in here i just post in the staff skype chat lol ;) gotta cut it out!

Was just saying on skype that I'm gonna play american football when I go to uni. Wanna play QB but I'm too short and don't have the arm strength, plus they probably wouldnt take a fresher under center. I can read coverages like a boss but my stats go against me.

I'd probably have to play as a CB/FS. Although i'm only 5'9" my broad is over 8ft and my Illinois and t-drill is pretty quick. Can't remember my vert :/

Positions I'd love to play:

DE: Love to hit people but I'd have to bulk up and I'd rather not be a sheet of muscle.

MLB: Would enjoy Blitz's but otherwise tipping balls and I'm not tall enough for that

WR: Route running would be sick but would get fucked up a lot and I can't catch

RB: Reading, setting up blocks, hitting holes would be great but again, get hit a lot and not fast enough

Posted · Report post

Ever since I got staff this thread has gone downhill cos what i usually post in here i just post in the staff skype chat lol :( gotta cut it out!

Was just saying on skype that I'm gonna play american football when I go to uni. Wanna play QB but I'm too short and don't have the arm strength, plus they probably wouldnt take a fresher under center. I can read coverages like a boss but my stats go against me.

I'd probably have to play as a CB/FS. Although i'm only 5'9" my broad is over 8ft and my Illinois and t-drill is pretty quick. Can't remember my vert :/

DE: Love to hit people but I'd have to bulk up and I'd rather not be a sheet of muscle.

MLB: Would enjoy Blitz's but otherwise tipping balls and I'm not tall enough for that

RB: Reading, setting up blocks, hitting holes would be great but again, get hit a lot and not fast enough

Sounds like your a little wimp who is scared of getting hit :)

Posted · Report post

Sounds like your a little wimp who is scared of getting hit :)

Not scared, just my frame can't take it, they'd break me like a biscuit huh.png

Posted · Report post

We played a bit today, apparently I picked up the technique of a QB pretty quickly and I'm pretty accurate but my strength is a little low so I'm not really hitting the pace or distance. Playing WR is so fun though.

Posted · Report post

Ever since I got staff this thread has gone downhill cos what i usually post in here i just post in the staff skype chat lol :( gotta cut it out!

I don't think you have any hope of playing when they see how slim you are ;) I would love to play but around Northern Ireland their are little to zero teams. Maybe when i go to uni they might have some sort of team. Doubt it though or i would of heard about it.

I want to play QB as everyone would, TE or LB!

Posted · Report post

I don't think you have any hope of playing when they see how slim you are :) I would love to play but around Northern Ireland their are little to zero teams. Maybe when i go to uni they might have some sort of team. Doubt it though or i would of heard about it.

I want to play QB as everyone would, TE or LB!

I aint slim fool! 5'9 62kg

Posted · Report post

The Colts had 38m in dead cap space this year. that is ridiculous. Also you have to expect them to release Dwight Freeny as well which adds 5mil to it but frees up another 14m cap space. If Luck has even a half decent season this year the Colts are going to have Bronco type money to throw around in free agency next year.

Posted · Report post

The Colts had 38m in dead cap space this year. that is ridiculous. Also you have to expect them to release Dwight Freeny as well which adds 5mil to it but frees up another 14m cap space. If Luck has even a half decent season this year the Colts are going to have Bronco type money to throw around in free agency next year.

which would mean franchised players that dont sign deals, i.e. Ray Rice??