Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I need help with travel from Sweden

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey guys!

When I went to EGL 2 ryanair had flights going to Liverpool but now they only have flights to Edinburgh, London Gatwick and London Stansted.

I'm wondering which airport is the best If I am then going to travel by coach or train to Manchester?

Cheers

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I would recommend getting a flight to edinburgh. Then from Edinburgh get a train to manchester. The trains are quite cheap with transpenine if you book early enough and go direct to manchester without any changeovers. http://www.tpexpress.co.uk

Hope that helps

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I would recommend getting a flight to edinburgh. Then from Edinburgh get a train to manchester. The trains are quite cheap with transpenine if you book early enough and go direct to manchester without any changeovers. http://www.tpexpress.co.uk

Hope that helps

Thank you very much for your help, Sheen! Helps a lot :)

Posted · Report post

Try other airlines, ryanair isn't the only cheap one.

Posted · Report post

Well , stansted is definately the cheapest , then you have to go by train to london and from there to manc , thats how I'd do it ^^

Posted · Report post

Train from Scotland to Manchester? It costs £17 Return ticket from Liverpool to Manchester the trains come like every 30-60minutes and it takes about 30minutes to get their no stop overs.

Posted · Report post

Check out Easyjet. Which airport are you flying from? I've just looked at quite a few flights to Sweden as I'm off to Dreamhack this November so might be able to help out :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0